 Marketplace / Shopping / 9190
Re: 3033--Target.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:36:22 GMT

I wrote about the lid less sets last year in Dear Lego
http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=3127

I don't know if they plan on doing this again, but a letter to dear Lego
surely doesn't hurt.

Rose

P.S. I finally bought one of these on clearance last fall for $10. They also
had 3033's on sale and I promptly combined the two and threw out the
worthless lidless tub.

"Alex Cruz" <alexAT@uxbDOT.net> wrote in message
I made the mistake of purschasing what I thought was the 3033 set at the
Target near my house only to find out that it was the 4120 set. If these • sets
came with a LID, I wouldnt care what set it was. It's a real pain not • having
the lid on those guys. Makes them practically worthless. Yes, parts are • parts,
but they aren't very storage friendly especially if said box turns over. • Does
anyone know if LEGO will be releasing these or any other tubs here soon • WITH
lids?