 Marketplace / Shopping / 9187
Re: 3033 IS NOT 3033!!!! (Re: 3033--Target.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:38:56 GMT

Troy,

Thanks, that's good to know. It also holds Plano 37xx boxes on end, since
I've sorted most of the pieces potentially useful for robotics into Plano boxes.

Anyways, my box just came, and I refused delivery on it. It came US Snail,
surprisingly. Probably because I live in MN, Target land, it didn't have far
to go. If I decide later to get more 4120s, I have 2 Target stores within 5
miles of me. But I probably won't, I think I have enough bulk for the kinds
of things I want to do at this time.

-Benton
lugnet #1514
http://www.goatrider.com/lego/lego.html

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Benton,

Just to let you know, the blue tubs DO stack well without the lid.  You just
have to alternate them, so that the "ribs" on the ends line up right.  One
way they stack, and one way they sink into each other.

Of course, this doesn't work so good if you want to pull a tub out of the
middle of a stack....

Troy

"Benton Jackson" <goatrider@spambegone.goatrider.com> wrote in message
Thanks, Steven.

Now I just have to decide if I want to keep the 4120 box that's on its • way.
I just recently became an AFOL, and I've never even seen a 3033 tub. I
bought a box of 4120 a few weeks ago, and it does help bulk up my • Mindstorms
robots. It's still the cheapest way to bulk up on bricks. I just wish it • had
a lid so it would stack nice. I guess $19.99 is a price point Lego wants • to
stick with, and that's the only way they can do it.

-Benton