 Marketplace / Shopping / 9186
Re: Nope! (Re: New 2002 Set at TRU .com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:48:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Tavrides writes:
LEGO Town Extreme Team Challenge (6584)  49.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN2/B00000JH48/qid=1016140925/sr=1-9/ref=sr_1_9/103-7200603-7239041

I don't know if anyone is interested in this set.
Caught my eye during daily stroll thru TRU.com.

Boy, you got me excited there for a minute, but this isn't from the new series:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6584

Matt

Sorry Matt
And anyone else