 Marketplace / Shopping / 9174
Re: 3033--Target.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Benton Jackson writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Tavrides writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Nate Jacobs writes:
Just was doing a little surfing and noticed that Target.com has the 3033
Blue Bulk Tubs on sale for $19.99.  Hadn't seen them in a while.  Nice to
see them back, but who knows how many they have left.....

Nate

hello
I ordered 20 of these about a month ago and instead of the 3033 1200 piece
tub they shipped me 20 different blue tubs with only around 500 parts.  I
cannot remember the number of this tub.  It is the one without lid.  This
was a large pain returning all of them - they were shipped in 20 individual
boxes.
You might want to call them and confirm that it is the 3033 that is available.

Tom

Dang, I was afraid of that. I know that my local target stores only have the
4120 blue bucket without the lid and only 608 pieces. But I saw the 3033 on
the target.com web site a few days ago and took a chance. The picture on the
web site clearly has the "1200 pieces" banner on it and a lid.

Do they let you return mail-order items to your local target store?

Yes Benton, they do let you return them to Target stores.
If they have already shipped and you do not want them, just refuse delivery.
I did that for the last 10 or so that showed up. Eventualy the charges were
credited back to my card.
Tom