 Marketplace / Shopping / 911
Re: Buying older sets from lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Jason Carter wrote:

I was wondering if anyone out there knows how far back you can buy sets from
Shop At Home??  There are a few sets from 97,96,95 that I want.  Does anyone
know if you can still order them, or is it just the current year?  Thanks
ahead of time for any help.

Unlikely, but you can always call and ask (they don't bite). If you find
that they still have stock of something neat, let us know.

--
Frank Filz

I agree. Just give the the set number, but be sure to call S@H directly, not
their overflow/afterhours service.  My experience has been that the overflow
people do not have as accurate inventory info.
S@H direct: (800) 835-4386

Ben Gatrelle