 Marketplace / Shopping / 910
Re: Found 1547 and 1596 on sale at Mommyschool.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Ulring writes:
Visit this link:

http://www.mommyschool.com/search.asp?t1=lego

There is a limit of one for each set (don't know how this is regulated).  They
also have 6008, 6036, 6044 and 6105 for sale.  Prices aren't too bad, I'm
assuming the sets are MIB.  Free shipping too :-)  They're located in • Michigan,
had anyone heard of them before?

-Mike

Checked the sets, came back here to check the original prices, went back and
it's now down to the Royal King and Skeleton Surprise in those few short
minutes.  The other four sets are no longer listed.  He who hesitates....

Bruce