 Marketplace / Shopping / 912
911  |  913
Subject:
Best Buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:59:15 GMT

I was waiting to get my Minidisc Player cleaned at Best Buy last night, and I
saw Mindstorms there! Unusual for Best Buy to carry that, it was still 199.99,
but interesting, none the less!

Scott S.

P.S. I saw some of the new LEGO titles in the software isle, they have that
"Friends" thing. 100% Politically correct, too!

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”