 Marketplace / Shopping / 9040
Re: Let's make a LEGO shopping guide for NYC. Where are the deals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:50:36 GMT

Bump to the top: Please provide more shopping info, people.

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, Paul Klenk writes:
Please tell me where specifically you find the best deals on LEGO in the NYC
area? Which stores (identify the location), which towns, etc.?

Include Manhattan, the boroughs, Long Island and parts of New Jersey quickly
accessible to NYC.

Be as specific as possible.  When we get enough good information, I'll put
together a NYC Shopping FAQ.

Paul