 Marketplace / Shopping / 901
  Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun

I received my order yesterday. Everything was in order. A couple comments.... (...) Mine was packaged poorly. The top six inches of the box were empty. The top of the box had been crushed and the tape had torn. I could clearly see inside that there (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun

(...) It was the Internet coupon that everyone else in the world used. I mentioned this to her, but since my order didn't go through I apparently have one "in the system" credited to me that I can use for anything at any KB store. Not sure if ours (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)