 Marketplace / Shopping / 9005
9004  |  9006
Subject:
Earn Gift Certificates at Lego Ego (BrickLink)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:46:44 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Legohead

SPECIAL!!!

EARN GIFT CERTIFICATES;

When you shop at Lego Ego, we will give you a gift certificate back with
your order for 10%- 15% of your total.  ie; spend $25 and we will give you a
gift certificate of $2.50, spend $101+ and we will give you a gift
certificate of $15.15 (calculated per dollar and cent).

You can accumulate these and use all at once or use them to take off your
next order.
$1 - $99 = 10%
$100+ = 15%

(Gift Certificates will be valid for 6 months until further notice).  This
information can change any time depending on circumstances.

At this point in time, Lego Ego Gift Certificates can only be used at Lego
Ego - New Sets (MISB).  May be used for any product or item (to be used with
no other offer, including when getting any free items via personal promotion
or discount).

Gift certificates can be transferred, but must let Lego Ego know before they
can be accepted.  Gift certificates will sport a certain number allocated
for each customer, this number will be recorded as will the total of amount
your certificate is worth.

Certificates don't have to be sent to claim, you can quote your given number
when purchasing.

This promotion starts February 5th, 2002 (Aust standard time).

Thanks!  Mel