 Marketplace / Shopping / 8964
Re: Other deals at Potomac Mills
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:54:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steven Broughton writes:

...I don't suppose you remember any other good deals
they had?  Specifically, do you remember if they had any train stuff?

No deals on trains. The train section has been pushed all the way in the
back righthand corner, and consisted of 4561s and a few accessories. Too
bad, it would have been nice to see some MOT stuff or Metroliners there.

The half-price table looked dismal. It consisted mostly of stuff that looked
one step from the dumpster, and stuff like lunchboxes and pens. But you can
ask if they have any scratch-and-dent [whatever you want] in the back, and
you may be able to score it at half-price.

The store is admittedly hit-or-miss, but I never regret stopping in when I
have the chance.

Cary