 Marketplace / Shopping / 8961
Re: Tuesday Morning Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:52:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Cary,

Can you expand on what soccer sets were available? Any soccer busses?

No busses.

I saw 3410 Field Expander, 3402 Small Grandstand with Lights (for $7?), and
a value pack with 3403, and two of the sets like 3412 - 3414.

On the other hand, I was up at the LEGO Outlet store in Potomac Mills (VA,
USA) this past weekend and they had Watto's Junkyard at 50% off, Droid
Escape Pods @ $3.99, and 1278 for $0.99.

Cary