 Marketplace / Shopping / 8965
8964  |  8966
Subject:
Further clearances at Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:30:03 GMT

I know it doesn't compare to the 75% off Target clearances, but at my local
(southern Maryland) Wal-mart today I found the following:

7180 B-wing (338 pieces) $17
7186 Watto's Junkyard (466 pieces) $26
7184 Trade Federation MTT (466 pieces) $26
1378 Spinosaurus Attack (178 pieces) $19
7144 Slave 1 (165 pieces) $12

I got one of each, which was all they had ;(. That works out to 6.2 cents/piece.
Would have been better without the Spinosaurus set, but I didn't have that yet
and decided to get it anyway.

Happy hunting!

Henry