 Marketplace / Shopping / 8961
  Re: Tuesday Morning Report

(...) ... No busses. I saw 3410 Field Expander, 3402 Small Grandstand with Lights (for $7?), and a value pack with 3403, and two of the sets like 3412 - 3414. On the other hand, I was up at the LEGO Outlet store in Potomac Mills (VA, USA) this past (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Report

(...) Cary, I'll be passing by the VA store this weekend and I'm trying to decide if I should plan on stopping. I don't suppose you remember any other good deals they had? Specifically, do you remember if they had any train stuff? Actually I guess (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Other deals at Potomac Mills

(...) No deals on trains. The train section has been pushed all the way in the back righthand corner, and consisted of 4561s and a few accessories. Too bad, it would have been nice to see some MOT stuff or Metroliners there. The half-price table (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)