 Marketplace / Shopping / 8923
    Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag?? —Rob Hendrix
   (...) Interesting... Why are you receiving these? Have you placed an order of a certain amount or something recently? -Rob (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag?? —Rob Hendrix
   Nevermind, I'm forgot to take my anti-idiot pills today...Duh, its in the S@H catalog insert......... -RobI (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag?? —Tom Tavrides
   (...) Hello all, This is my first post, so please be gentle. I have been following these Suprise Bag threads for awhile and I am wondering why my catalog does not appear to have this insert. I live in the U.S. My catalog code is: J2PS Any thoughts (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag?? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Welcome, and here's my advice: don't take it personal if anyone bites (lucky for you I don't!). :-) (...) My guess is either they ran out of inserts or yours fell out of the catalog or the person places the inserts in the proper place to get (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag?? —Paul Ferguson
     In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes: (snip) (...) I got one, which came in a previous order, with the insert, and one mailed separately to me, without it. Based on several years' experience this is pretty typical. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag?? —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) Hmmm... I wonder if catalog codes are geographically linked... My catalog code (Oakland, CA - not too far from Maggie) is also J111 and my 5 bags were the same as Kevin's. All exactly alike. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag?? —Tom Tavrides
   (...) I live in Blue Island, Illinois. A suburb south of Chicago. My catalog code is J2PS. I just went through 7 catalogs that i recently received with orders. The only insert in any of them was "A Parents Guide to Lego Toys" Anybody else live (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)