 Marketplace / Shopping / 8923
Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Barrett writes:
Just kinda curious what people are getting in their Shop At Home Surprise
Bags? Anyone get any surprises or something unusal?

Mine was kinda boring

1070 - Stunt Flyer
3413 - Goal Keeper
2995 - Adventurers Car and Skeleton
3914 - Luke Skywalker Key Chain

The 2995 was the hi-point of the stuff.

So what did you get??

Ordered on 1.15.2002
3914  Luke Skywalker Key Chain
3413  Goal Keeper
1069  Speed Boat
4805  Ninja Knights minifig set

I would have preferred a 2995 instead of the 4805... :)

__Kevin Salm__

Interesting...  Why are you receiving these?  Have you placed an order of a
certain amount or something recently?

-Rob