 Marketplace / Shopping / 8898
Re: Winners Oddity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 05:35:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthias Jetleb writes:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 05:03:26 GMT, "Tim Tosino" <timtosino@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Anyone see any other Scala stuff in Winners recently? I saw 3 of 3132 at the

I bought 3122 "1-2-3 Marie", $4.99 at the winners in Scarborough
Ontario a week ago... No other's though. What is 3132?

Matthias Jetleb

Checked out Winners Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby BC. Nothing new, no Scala, but
they did have over a dozen Polar Bases. When I picked one up and went over
to write down what that had and prices, an employee came by picked my Polar
Base off the ground and was about to put it back on the shelf when I said
"Uhh I was buying that". Sheesh these discount store employees think their
store is more disorganized that it really is :) .