 Marketplace / Shopping / 8891
Re: Winners Oddity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 07:01:06 GMT

I bought 3122 "1-2-3 Marie", $4.99 at the winners in Scarborough
Ontario a week ago... No other's though. What is 3132?

Matthias Jetleb

3132 is "Emma in Spring Dress" the boxes are in OK condition, but it's just
a doll and they are packaged like Barbie sets so I guess it doesn't matter.
I just thought it was odd because I've never seen them sold in the stores,
and I thought Scala was S@H only.