 Marketplace / Shopping / 8874
    Re: FOTY, at least for me. —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) moral (...) on (...) and (...) Congratulation on your luck in this deal Renard. I have just a few observations for you and especially for those that seem to have taken issue with you doing this. 1. Just where do you think all the cheap Lego on (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTY, at least for me. —Frank Filz
   (...) They could have also posted a sign in the LEGO aisle and I would have honored that. Now push come to shove, they might still be required to honor the original ad, but honestly, one does need to have a capability to correct a mistake. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)