 Marketplace / Shopping / 8854
    Re: FOTY, at least for me. —Steve Runnels
   (...) Aw, you're just jealous! If they're that stupid, or understaffed, or whatever, to miss that, TOO BAD! They just lost a couple hundred bucks. Boo hoo, not like it's going to break Target or anything. ---SteveR (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTY, at least for me. —Eric Brouwer
   I see. So it's ok because they are a big business. My mistake. But wait a second... If some little old lady who's husband died and left her a nice chunk of change decides to sell their mint, classic, low milage Caddie becuase she doesn't drive for (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTY, at least for me. —Renard Graham
   (...) snip What about when someone finds a rare set the TRU or Walmart (or whoever) puts out a set that they had sitting in their warehouse for years and they mark it down and place it in their clearance area, should we tell them they can get more (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)