 Marketplace / Shopping / 8783
  Re: about Target

(...) I'd be interested in knowing what part of the country you're posting from with this story.* I wouldn't expect that kind of service here in Richmond, Virginia from any of the three stores you mentioned. K-Mart would most definitely be the least (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) Yes!! You don't know that we are all e-mailing from Pakistan and wish to remain anonymous!?! I think you are just a wee bit set upon by those cretenous bludgerheads out in the Virginia shopping lanes, mostly a top down problem. Perhaps you (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) I have to say that Target is the only place where I would expect that to happen. My experiences with Target are almost always pleasurable. Even this weekend, heading up to the checkouts with a cart full of 50% LEGO, a cashier meets us in the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) Is it just me, or is it really sad that having *less* contact with service employees is an improvement? Unfortunately, my local K-mart is in the same situation -- if I could avoid dealing with the personnel, I'd be more likely to shop there. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)