 Marketplace / Shopping / 8645
Re: A day of shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 06:32:44 GMT

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
news:Gp57st.73z@lugnet.com...
Today I did one of my 'grand tour's of shopping. Six WalMarts, six • K-Marts, one
Target and one BestBuy (which was picked clean). Add to that three • K-Marts, a
Target and a WalMart I checked the day before Christmas.

One thing that stood out was the virtual absence of certain sets from the • recent
Christmas season...

4708 HogwartsT Express (none found at any of the above mentioned stores)

[ ... snipped ... ]

I hadn't seen one of these anywhere in a while either but I noticed that my
local Target seems to have had a restocking of all their HP sets (except the
castle) so there was a pile of them there yesterday.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot