 Marketplace / Shopping / 8643
8642  |  8644
Subject:
K-Mart news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 01:07:35 GMT

Hi, today I went to K-Mart and I found alot of sets, but it didn't seem like
any were on sale "Blue Light Savings". Most of them were selling for what
they normally retail. Here's a few sets I saw there-

SW 7151 Sith Infiltrator- $32
SW AT-ST w/ Chewy- $19
Life on Mars 7312 Trike- $9.99
Life on Mars 7314 Recon Mech- $21
"  "    "   7315 Solar Explorer- $35
Soccer Blue Bus- $21
Soccer Super Sport Coverage 3408- $35

Has anyone seen any GOOD sales in K-Mart and TOYS R US yet? Im still waiting
here in NY but im sure they'll want to clear their items out soon. I also
saw a 6478 Fire station for $15 at KB, but the box was messed up-I'll be
sure to pick it up next time i go there since I like the pieces. Now I wish
there was a Wal-Mart by me... Happy New Year!!

Joe (If I had a Million dollars, I'd go nuts) Franco