 Marketplace / Shopping / 8630
Re: RIS 2.0 on clearance at Best Buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Douglas Pegram writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, John Gerlach writes:
Best Buy stores that still have the RIS 2.0 set have it marked down to $64.50...

Good luck!

JohnG, GMLTC
Woo Hoo...after missing the clearance of RIS sets from Target last
Christmas, I managed to pick up the 2.0 at Best Buy today...had a $50 gift
card for BB as well....sooo.....actual cost to me was a whole $18 and change
after tax  =)  [btw...still keeping my eye on the last RIS 2.0 at the Target
down the street to see when their price dips below $139  ; )]

Anyone knows which Bay Area stores may still have them in stock? Where in the
store are they shelved? I went to two stores and asked the sales people there,
they didn't seem to know what I was talking about. "I don't think we carry this
MindStorm Robotic Invention System item", "no LEGO in our store", "try the
computer section", "try the toys section", and so on... These places seem to be
run by a bunch of clueless folks.

Thanks,
Vui