 Marketplace / Shopping / 8616
Re: Other than Target, what are the Lego bargains to be had?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:39:27 GMT

Mobile Outpost $15 at kbkids.com
Mickey's Fishing Adventure Bucket $10 at kbkids.com

Troy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idynamicsinc.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.market.shopping
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 9:28 AM
Subject: Other than Target, what are the Lego bargains to be had?

Hi all,

I haven't been able to find anytime to go and check out the sales yet, so • I
was wondering if anyone else had.

Other than Target, what other bargains are there out there at the moment?
Has anyone checked out ToysRUs yet?
Also, does anyone know if the MTT Star Wars set is on large clearance
anywhere? I'm needing 10x copies, but not at full price!

Anyway, thanks and Happy New Year all.

Richard.