 Marketplace / Shopping / 861
    Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania... —Simon Robinson
   Tom, next time you post a response to something I write, it might be an idea if you try READING the message you're replying to BEFORE you put your post in. If you read mine a bit more carefully you might notice that I was actually defending the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania... —Mike Stanley
     (...) Maybe. But you ARE whining. (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania... —Simon Robinson
     (...) Am I? I had a look back through my posting that this is (I think) about. In it I remarked that I was glad for the people who'd been able to benefit from BB by buying blue hopper cars (implying: no matter which country they were from). I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania... —Mike Stanley
     (...) Sure, I could. But you're already convinced otherwise, so why bother? Maybe I'd agree more with you on the "Busy Bee and other stores should limit the numbers of sets sold to any one person" issue if I were more attached to the item in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania... —Tom Stangl
   OK, fine, next time I won't just reply to one particular posting when replying about the general feel of your posts. After reading several of your complaints, I'd had enough. It's really none of YOUR or MY or anyone's else's business how BusyBee (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)