 Marketplace / Shopping / 8503
  Re: Liquidation World Lego

(...) I see. Would it be too much to ask where this Liquidation World is located? Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Liquidation World Lego

(...) Actually I've got a question about that. Is it really against the TOS for these types of requests? I know folks have often asked here for people willing to buy this or that which is on limited distribution. No on the other hand, if you have no (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Liquidation World Lego

We have two here in Idaho,I don't know where their home office is. This is a chain. Rose "Will Hess" <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message news:GoHs54.3oz@lugnet.com... (...) located? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)