 Marketplace / Shopping / 8498
  Re: Fortress TRU

(...) I have seen the HP LEGO both with the HP stuff and with the LEGO stuff. Then there was Walmart when it first came out, in it's own aisle stand. In my shopping over the past few days I've seen very little HP LEGO. Frank (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Fortress TRU

(...) There's a TRU in Edison? The Wal-Mart in Piscataway has them with the regular merch. Same with the rest of the TRUs I've seen, save that one next to Pearl up by the 1/9 interchange. I managed to get some Gringott's! :) But they most (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Fortress TRU

Oops, my bad. I meant Woodbridge (the one next to Pearl). I know before they had them with the other LEGO, but they've now completely moved them into the (normally abandoned) HP section. "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)