 Marketplace / Shopping / 8469
  Re: HP Lego 50% off at K-Mart

Confirmed in Cleveland, OH as well. Although it was difficult to actually FIND any HP lego at a Kmart around here. Troy "Will Hess" <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message news:GoCHEL.n3x@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: HP Lego 50% off at K-Mart

(...) You better not have cleaned all the stores out of HP Lego before I got a chance to go to them, Troy :) Adrian (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: HP Lego 50% off at K-Mart

(...) The Super K on Ridge didn't have any Adrian. I've not yet hit any of the other west side ones, and I probably won't since I really don't know where they are! I did my best at the one on Broadway down in the ghetto, so you may want to try one (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: HP Lego 50% off at K-Mart

(...) 1st Kmart I went to this morning had 3 Trolls on the Loose..I bought 1. Second Kmart had 1 Forbidden Corridor. I bought it. 3rd seemed to have nothign at first, but as I was walking out, I noticed there was a setup near the registers that had (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)