 Marketplace / Shopping / 8458
  Re: K-Mart Sale

I am inspired by your writings. Power to the people! sun (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart Sale

AMEN! Thank you, Todd, for writing this! It was just the reframing I needed. I loved the part about them making a mistake, but you pointing out that clearance sales were final. Awesome! I consider myself a proactive consumer, but it's very helpful (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)