 Marketplace / Shopping / 8446
Re: What's up with the Bionicle Selection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 02:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Johnston writes:
Come to think of it, I did see this the other day at Target (SF Bay area).

I'm not sure, but don't these three ship together?  (With the other three
shipped in a separate case.)  If so, the other assortment probably has sold
better overall, due to cooler(black)/brighter(red/yellow) colors.

Kevin

Is that how it works?  If they do ship as an assortment then that makes
perfect sense.  I always assumed that Lego shipped one kind to a case.

That still does not explain the lack of stock assortment at stores.  I can
understand one store getting one shipment of brown, green and blue but 5?
Maybe they have some strange product cycle or something.  They simply are
not stocking the "cooler colors".  If you look at the tags on the shelfs
there are never stocked black, red and white.

Dave, if you need pohatu I know a TRU that has a boatload of them, 25~35 of
them if not more.  If you know a store that has Onua I think we can get a
nice trade going. :)

sun