 Marketplace / Shopping / 8444
Re: What's up with the Bionicle Selection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Sun Yun writes:
I've been to two TRU's, a Walmart, a Kmart, and a Target.

They all have the same three small Bionicle canisters, brown, green, and
blue.  What is going on?  Is this some kind of marketing ploy?

I just need one Onua (preferably from TRU, store credit :)!  I can't believe
it is so difficult to get one in another color.

Has anybody else been noticing this or is this just a cruel joke played on
me in my geographical area?

sun

You found brown? Gimme!!!! Seriously, Pohatu is the only one I can't seem to
find right now. It must have something to do with the Pohatu shortage caused by
me recently. Must have brown torsos and feet for new mecha!

Honestly, I keep encountering the same thing. I keep finding Green and Blue-the
two I can't use. Boy is this annoying....

-Dave