 Marketplace / Shopping / 8447
Re: SW 2002 sightings....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 04:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
Found Technic Darth Vader and Cloud Car at WalMart in Waterville, Maine.

.02

-Matt

Hey Matt (and everyone),

When you make these great finds, would you xpost them to .market.shopping as
well?  There are some who aren't SW fans or subscribers who I'm sure would
love to hear about these.  Thanks!

Maine first?!?  Wow, it truly is an unusual year--not only K-Mart before
Meijer, but Maine before Michigan!

best

LFB

Xposted...you know where