 Marketplace / Shopping / 8416
Re: Alpha Team 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 03:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.aquazone, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  AT Navigator and ROV 4792  $9.99
  (And sorry, Richard, but I think those two are really very cool.)

  They had the other Final Duel and both Jedi Defense sets, as
  well as the smallest Alpha Team set (for $5, ack!), the smallest
  new HP set (the one with Harry and Draco on brooms, $5), and
  four or five new small Racers sets, from $5 to $12 in price.

Tell me more about the AT Navigator and ROV.  Number of parts, interesting
parts, etc.  It has the Cam figure, right?

  Yep.  And her hair is *dark red*, the new 2002 color.

Dark red hair? Cool! How does it look? Could you tell me if her face looks
the way it does on the (I think) box art at
:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8871? Or is it still last
year's design?

Thanks,
-L