 Marketplace / Shopping / 8302
8301  |  8303
Subject:
4561 on sale at Target (Was Re: 200+ Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Auctions!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:58:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  (looking for car keys)

  I wonder if I can make it to Target before my shift...

Well if you can't, Target will have 4561 Railway Express for $99 from November
11-17.

(Pardon any impropriety I may be guilty of in hijacking this thread, but I
couldn't resist taking advantage of Lindsay's perfect segue!)

Maggie C.