 Marketplace / Shopping / 8122
8121  |  8123
Subject:
Cheap RIS sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:11:44 GMT

Confirming a post earlier, Comp USA (White Plains NY in this case) has RIS
1.5 sets at $139. A bunch in stock.   Dark Side Dev. Sets are still
(relatively) overpriced at $75.  Only a few around.

The peons on hand were not clear, but this might be available thru phone
sales (I could NOT get a rational answer about acceptance of school district
PO's, but then they changed their whole small business sales approach a
while back, centralizing it in Dallas I think - NOT in a positive way - a
few companies I know stopped dealing with them) - do they have a web site?