 Marketplace / Shopping / 8049
Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:31:31 GMT

To All,

If you call S@H directly at this number (800) 835-4386 you will never go • to
the overflow service. Of course this means you cannot order when they are
closed on the weekends and at night.

Indeed. Now that I can order via their website, the only time I call is if
they have a special that I like. I hope that gets diverted into the website
sometime as well.

Scott S.
--
MichLUG Member, www.michlug.org