 Marketplace / Shopping / 8040
Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:56:24 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:
I know that after hours and on weekends LEGO outsources the customer service
to another company that is not aware of specials, etc.  Have they started
doing this every day now?

from what I know, when S@H get overloaded, the overflow goes to the same terrible outsource companey.  When that happens to me, and it's always easy to tell, I just hang up, and try again later...

Those outsourcers are aweful.  They actually lost an order we once placed, they get wrong info all the time, and of course, they don't know anything about LEGO - so calling them for info about sets is always an exercise in futility...

I'd suggest you just try again...

:/

Dan