 Marketplace / Shopping / 8039
    Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001 —Greg Perry
   I just spoke with an actual employee of LSAH and she said that due to call volume today I was probably sent to the Answering Service and that's why the guy I talked to was not aware of weekly specials or the term "Shop At Home". So now I know - next (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001 —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) If you call S@H directly at this number (800) 835-4386 you will never go to the overflow service. Of course this means you cannot order when they are closed on the weekends and at night. BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001 —Scott Sanburn
   To All, (...) to (...) Indeed. Now that I can order via their website, the only time I call is if they have a special that I like. I hope that gets diverted into the website sometime as well. Scott S. -- MichLUG Member, www.michlug.org Personal (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)