 Marketplace / Shopping / 8007
    Re: TRU testing Lego price increases at some stores. —Kevin Johnston
   (...) *snip* (...) The TRU in Redwood City, CA (halfway between San Francisco and San Jose) has raised prices 10% across the store (OK, I didn't actually price the Barbies, board games, and diapers, but I looked at a number of lines, not just Lego). (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU testing Lego price increases at some stores. —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) it (...) a (...) I've found that around here it usually works this way as well. It's most evident with Kmart, but I've noticed it with other stores as well. There are two KMarts in what would be considered "bad" neighborhoods, and everything (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)