 Marketplace / Shopping / 8000
  Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ?

My experience with the Walmarts around here (Cleveland, OH) is that these "Clearance" shelves are not permanent, just showing up when they have alot of stuff to get rid of. They are also not always in the same place, but recently have generally been (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ?

I'm guessing Walmart's clearance procedures are store dependent, or possibly buyer dependent (for a geographic area). I've been shopping at as many as possible between Harrisburg, PA and the Mid Hudson Valley of NY. Each store seems to be in its own (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ?

(...) You're guessing right ;-) I asked a customer service manager about this when my local WM was way behind some of the clearance discounts I was reading about on Lugnet, and she told me it's up to the store manager. In particular, they wouldn't (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)