 Marketplace / Shopping / 7997
    Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I was wondering about this myself. The other day, someone on the SEALUG mail list informed us that WM was clearancing Technic C-3P0. I went to WM and walked around the Toy section for about 5 minutes before I realized they moved the LEGO to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ? —Kevin Salm
   (...) I have been in 2 WM's so far in New York State that have moved the Lego to right where you describe it. What freaked me out was that a few weeks ago I was there buying Lego and 2 days later EVERY item in the toy department had been moved. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)