 Marketplace / Shopping / 7941
Re: What to do with all theses CATALOGS, 'STRUCTIONS & inserts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Aaron Gershon writes:
I have 1000's of instructions, catalogs and inserts from sets from
1997-2000. There are numerous duplicates from sets from the 2.99 - 89.99
sizes in all systems themes. I am thinking about throwing them out except
for the instructions for larger sets. Shipping all to someone seems
pointless as there must be 50 - 200 lb. What should I do?

If you do any selling, shred them and use them for packing material.  That's
what I do with mine.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com