 Marketplace / Shopping / 7939
7938  |  7940
Subject:
What to do with all theses CATALOGS, 'STRUCTIONS & inserts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:56:32 GMT

I have 1000's of instructions, catalogs and inserts from sets from
1997-2000. There are numerous duplicates from sets from the 2.99 - 89.99
sizes in all systems themes. I am thinking about throwing them out except
for the instructions for larger sets. Shipping all to someone seems
pointless as there must be 50 - 200 lb. What should I do?