 Marketplace / Shopping / 7880
  Re: I go the low-down Re: Atlanta, GA area AFOLs:

I forgot to mention that they had the 7181 and 7191 large Tie Fighter and Large X-Wing collector's sets. Some of the boxes were slightly damaged, but they had either 2 or 3 of each set. One other jewel, they had the 7090 Millennium Falcon. Only on (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: I go the low-down Re: Atlanta, GA area AFOLs:

Opps. Other things they had that I forgot about. For those into Rock Raiders, they still had some numbers of these sets. And for the Artic fans among us, yes there were still sets to be had. The soccer sets were mostly limited to the large soccer (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)