 Marketplace / Shopping / 7757
    (Canada) S@H Catalogues and Windsor Lego Store —Benjamin Medinets
   I phoned them for one to be sent to my Canadian Address, so we'll see when it arrives....hopefully a current one will be included in my order (I sent them on Thursday)....had to send them a money order....I'll find out on Thursday or Friday. I'll (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: (Canada) S@H Catalogues and Windsor Lego Store —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Oh great, you just *had* to go ahead and mention the LEGO store in Windsor, didn't you? I had forgotten all about it, but now I'm bitter again because I didn't open the store first :[ KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: (Canada) S@H Catalogues and Windsor Lego Store —Benjamin Medinets
   I'm sorry to bring up bad feelings for you.....I just wanted to mention the fact that I had visited the store.... you could always move here to Niagara Falls and open one up here. Like I said, we don't have one here, and it would probably have a big (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)