 Marketplace / Shopping / 7622
  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

Is this an official outlet store, run by Lego? Or just a discount toy store specializing in Lego? If official Lego, I'm confused as to why it would have a name like "bricks and blocks". -Greg (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) I'm not sure how these work. They have all the official signage of LEGO, but they also always seem to get their own name. It's almost like a McDonald's franchise or something. Their sign says "Bricks & Blocks Outlet" with a massive LEGO logo (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) You can *get* LEGO signage if you're a retailer. European toy shops all feature it prominently. Doesn't mean you're LEGO owned. However... (...) Maybe this is branding on LEGO's part to avoid dilution of something else or to avoid stepping on (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.ca.on)