 Marketplace / Shopping / 7621
  Re: Jurassic Park III Spotted in New Jersey (USA)

(...) I spotted the same 2 sets in a Columbia, SC TRU today. I didn't buy any either though. A little information for the set guide: 1370 has 154 pieces and is named Raptor Rumble Studio 1371 has 178 pieces and is named Spinosaurus Attack Studio (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jurassic Park III Spotted

Both WalMart and TRU in Washington, PA had the JP3 Studio sets today. I picked up the Spinosaurus Attack set. I really like the dinosaur, and look forward to the other dino sets. This is also the first time I can recall a model kit including a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)