 Marketplace / Shopping / 7575
  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) support issues with hosted sites... appears to currently be unresolvable, from my machine at least... However they *do* have a toll free number, 800 589 5060. I'm not saying you SHOULD call it, mind you, but if you wanted to let them know how (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) I just got off the telephone with InterLand Customer Support. After a few layers of electronic menus I was able to speak with a representative that appeared to want to resolve the two issues I raised. [1] However, the assistance that I could (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)