 Marketplace / Shopping / 7538
7537  |  7539
Subject:
Tuesday Morning after action report (was Re: Tuesday Morning Preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 18:27:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Cary Clark writes:
This is most odd....

I stopped by one of the local TMs today, and the Arachnoid Starbases
were
$50 and the Mindstorms accessory kits were $30.  You'd think the prices
would be the same chain wide, but that doesn't appear to be the case....

Just to confuse matters even more, the Arachoid Starbases were $59.99 at my TM.
Go fig. But they also had some of the 1349 Steven Spielberg MovieMaker sets for
$100 (marked as tho retail had been $200). Not sure if that was such a great
deal or not.

Other sets noted were ...

5902 - jungle polybag
6709 - Tribal Chief
1271 - Jungle Surprise
4817 - Dungeon
4816 - Knight's Catapult
6453 - Com-Link Cruiser
2963 - Extreme Racer
9732 - Extreme Creatures
5925 - Pontoon Plane
7104 - Desert Skiff
5920 - Island Racer
5921 - Research Glider
4930 - Rock Raiders Crew
and a few others I can't recall right now.

Ray